38 teams, 21 LMP2’s and 17 LMGTE devices will go head to head for their setting up positions in the four Hours of Monza, Italy. The driver line-up for Monza was disclosed earlier in the 7 days and will function 3 motorists for every workforce. Louis Deletraz, Sérgio Sette Câmara, Beitske Visser, Will Stevens, Timmy Hansen and Néstor “Bebu” Girolami will get element amongst others.
With the Le Mans Virtual Cup, the collection is open up for anybody on rFactor two with the essential information to endeavor to qualify for each race by the competitiveness procedure. The initially 3 races of the collection are set by the open up qualification time period to set the splits.
The Leading thirty in the factors will have their likelihood to compete in the Le Mans finale in December, and from there, the major-two finishers will be invited to take part in the Le Mans Virtual Series most important occasion in January following calendar year.
John Munro experimented with his hand in qualifying for the Cup, and whilst his time wasn’t in a position to make the Leading thirty, he set jointly a video clip about how to go about attempting to qualify through these initially 3 rounds.
The Le Mans Virtual Series qualifying commences at 6 pm BST (seven pm CEST, one:00 pm ET) these days. There will be twenty minutes for the GTE course and twenty minutes for individuals in LMP2. Right after that, the initially race of the major-split Le Mans Virtual Cup, set for forty five minutes, follows shortly right after.
All of the motion will be dwell on the Traxion.GG YouTube, Facebook and Twitch channels.
The most important race alone will get location on Saturday 25th September, with the four-hour race setting up at twelve.thirty pm BST (one.thirty pm CEST, seven.thirty am ET) and can be watched on the channels shown in the picture down below.
Le Mans Virtual Series 2021/22 calendar
- Round one – four Hours of Monza, Italy – 25th September 2021 (Qualifying twenty fourth September)
- Round two – 6 Hours of Spa, Belgium – sixteenth October 2021 (Qualifying 15th October)
- Round 3 – eight Hours of Nürburgring Nordschleife, Germany – 13th November 2021 (Qualifying 12th November)
- Round four – 6 Hours of Sebring, United states of america – 18th December 2021 (Qualifying 17th December)
- Round five – 24 Hours of Le Mans Virtual – 15th/sixteenth January 2022
2021 Le Mans Virtual Cup calendar
All Le Mans Virtual Cup races very last for forty five minutes.
- Round one – Monza, Italy – twenty fourth September 2021 (qualifying open up third-12th September)
- Round two – Spa, Belgium – 15th October 2021 (qualifying open up twenty sixth September-fifth October)
- Round 3 – Nürburgring Nordschleife, Germany – 12th November 2021 (qualifying open up 17th-twenty sixth October)
- Round four – Le Mans Finale 17th December 2021 (the major thirty from the Le Mans Virtual Cup championship advances to Break up one)
24 Hours of Le Mans Virtual – 15th/sixteenth January 2022 (major two in the Le Mans Virtual Cup will be entered).